Event: Diagnosing Dementia – What Does the Future Hold?
The CRC for Mental Health is pleased to join with the Florey Institute of Neuroscience & Mental Health and Alzheimer’s Australia Dementia Research Foundation to present “Diagnosing Dementia – What Does the Future Hold?” a free public event on 13 August, 6-8pm at the Melbourne Brain Centre . Hosted by Paul Barclay (Host of ABC Big Ideas), an expert panel will discuss the future of detecting and diagnosing dementia, and how this research will help find a treatment.
The panel will consist of:
- Mr Graeme Samuel (National President, Alzheimer’s Australia)
- Professor Ashley Bush (Chief Scientific Officer, CRC for Mental Health and Head, Oxidation Laboratory, the Florey)
- Jenny Lloyd – (Consumer representative)
- Dr Rachel Buckley – (AADRF Fellow, The University of Melbourne)
- Dr Shaun Frost – (Research Fellow, Preventative Health Flagship, CSIRO)
This event will be recorded for ABC Radio National.
More information and registrations for the event can be found here.