The CRC for Mental Health has developed an education program encompassing:
- top-up scholarships for post-graduate research education
- community education about brain research and mental health
- an education program to enable the translation of mental health research findings into changed end-user behaviour, and
- promotion of the CRC for Mental Health in the scientific community and the general community.
Education Program Objectives:
- To develop a first class education program that educates our scientists and health professionals in the area of early diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
- To ensure the translation and adoption of CRC research findings into practical solutions for end-users, including applied medical practitioners, aged care workers and carers in general.
- To deliver a community mental health education program through the auspices of the Dax Centre’s Collection of Psychiatric Art.
- To develop an on-line portal delivering information to (i) our scientists, (ii) end-users and (iii) the general community