Are you interested in researching Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, schizophrenia or mood disorders?
The CRC for Mental Health provides postgraduate research students the skills and experience to pursue careers across a diverse range of fields, both academic and non-academic. We have a strong focus on end user outcomes, and aim to develop industry-ready graduates.
The CRC for Mental Health invites students to join the CRC as associates to receive the following benefits:
- Be eligible to apply for up to $5000 p/a (2016 and 2017) to present at an international conference deemed suitable by their supervisor.
- Receive access and support to attend the CRCMH’s early career research professional development activities – annual workshops, monthly videoconferences, online and in-person networking opportunities.
- Receive access and support to attend the CRCMH annual conferences.
To be eligible you must be:
- Enrolled at a Participating University (the University of Melbourne, Edith Cowan University, the University of Western Australia, or Deakin University),
- Working on a research project that fits with the CRC’s research aims, within the areas of neurodegeneration and psychoses, and
- Have a suitable academic record (normally H1 or equivalent in Honours year)
- Have a researcher/supervisor involved in the CRC endorse your application
Should you wish to make an enquiry about becoming a student associate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.